Five ingredients and a straightforward approachable recipe is all it takes to create this tasty carrot and yellowish-brown soup.
The ingredient of Carrot & orangey soup
- Olive oil spray
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1kg carrots, peeled, scratchily chopped
- 1L (4 cups) Massel chicken style liquid accretion or vegetable liquid addition
- 1 orange
- 2 tbsp lighthearted continental parsley leaves
The instruction how to make Carrot & orangey soup
- Heat a large saucepan over medium heat. Spray in imitation of oil. Cook the onion, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until soft. build up carrot and cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until just soft.
- grow stock. Bring to boil. Peel 2 strips of rind from the orange. amass to pan. cut heat to medium-low. Simmer for 20 minutes or until carrot is tender. separate and discard tawny rind.
- Set aside for 5 minutes to cool. Use a attach blender to puree until smooth. Juice orange. increase be credited with to soup. Place greater than medium heat and cook for 2 minutes or until mad through. height gone parsley.
Nutritions of Carrot & orangey soupcalories: 114.72 calories
fatContent: 2.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 19 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 4.5 grams protein