help soup in summer past this well balanced chilled recipe, gigantic as a starter at any party.
The ingredient of Chilled corn soup behind drunken tequila prawns
- 30g unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 6 corn cobs, kernels sliced
- 3 cups (750ml) Massel chicken style liquid heap
- 1/4 cup (60ml) solution (thin) cream
- 8 green prawns, peeled (tails intact), deveined
- 1 cup (250ml) tequila blanco (see note)
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- Thinly sliced red chilli, to service
- Mustard cress, to help
The instruction how to make Chilled corn soup behind drunken tequila prawns
- Heat butter and oil in a saucepan beyond medium heat. Cook onion and garlic, stirring, for 3-4 minutes until softened, but not coloured. build up corn kernels and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes, then build up the gathering and bring to a simmer. Cook for 15 minutes or until the corn is tender.
- Cool slightly, later combination amalgamation soup until smooth. Strain through a sieve into a bowl, pressing down on the solids to extract as much liquid as possible. work up through the cream and season. Place in the fridge for 2-3 hours until chilled.
- Meanwhile, bring a pan of salted water to the boil. accumulate the prawns, then separate unexpectedly from the heat. Stand for 10 minutes, later drain. Place prawns in a bowl subsequent to tequila and lime zest and juice, later season. Cool, after that transfer to the fridge to marinate for 2 hours.
- To serve, divide soup in the course of bowls. Drain prawns, after that place 2 in each bowl. Season, then prettify as soon as chilli and cress.
Nutritions of Chilled corn soup behind drunken tequila prawnscalories: 541.335 calories
fatContent: 26 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 26 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 9 grams sugar
proteinContent: 15 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 78 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 885.6 milligrams sodium