This chicken and rice soup-to-go ticks all the boxes. Its low calorie, low fat, gluten free, hasty and easy and absolutely delicious!
The ingredient of Creamy chicken and rice avgolemono soup-to-go
- 80ml (1/3 cup) vivacious lemon juice
- 2 tsp lemon rind, finely grated
- 35g (1/3 cup) full-cream milk powder
- 1 tbsp gluten-free chicken growth powder
- 250g pkt microwave basmati or brown rice
- 2 cups loosely packed baby spinach
- 205g (11/3 cups) frozen peas
- 200g smoked chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp vivacious dill, chopped
- 4 soft-boiled eggs, peeled
- 2 lemons, halved
- 1.5L (6 cups) boiling water
The instruction how to make Creamy chicken and rice avgolemono soup-to-go
- augment the lemon juice, rind, milk powder and collection store powder in a small bowl. Divide accompanied by four 750ml (3 cup) glass jars considering lids. mass in the same way as the rice, spinach, peas, chicken and dill. pinnacle each jar later than an egg and a lemon half. Cover taking into account bearing in mind the lids. Place in the fridge until ready to serve.
- To serve, cut off surgically remove the eggs and lemon halves. grow 1 1/2 cups water to each jar. move around until with ease combined. Cover considering lids. Stand for 2 minutes or until the vegetables have softened. postponement an egg into each jar and squeeze lemon halves over.
Nutritions of Creamy chicken and rice avgolemono soup-to-gocalories: