Spanish chorizo and chickpea soup is resolution soul warming food for the cooler months.
The ingredient of Spanish chorizo and chickpea soup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 (100g) chorizo sausage, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- Mutti Polpa Finely Chopped Tomatoes 400g
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 2 cups Massel chicken style liquid accrual
- 1 bunch silverbeet
- Crusty bread, to relieve sustain
The instruction how to make Spanish chorizo and chickpea soup
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook chorizo for 2 minutes or until crisp. Reduce heat to low. amass garlic. Cook for 2 minutes or until golden. accumulate tomato, chickpeas, buildup and 2 cups chilly frosty water. Bring to the boil. Simmer, covered, stirring, for 10 minutes or until cross through.
- Remove stems from silverbeet (see related article). Finely shred leaves. accumulate to pan. Simmer, covered, for 2 minutes or until leaves have wilted. Ladle soup into bowls. relieve sustain taking into consideration bread.
Nutritions of Spanish chorizo and chickpea soupcalories: 209.603 calories
fatContent: 10 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 15 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 5 grams sugar
proteinContent: 11 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 22 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1138.18 milligrams sodium