This hearty soup will affectionate you up from head to toe.
The ingredient of Italian sausage soup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large brown onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 large carrot, peeled, chopped
- 2 large potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 4 cups Massel beef style liquid gathering
- 1/2 cup water
- Mutti Polpa Finely Chopped Tomatoes 400g
- 200g pepperoni sausages (see note)
- 2 cups shredded Savoy cabbage
- grated parmesan cheese, to serve
The instruction how to make Italian sausage soup
- Heat oil in a large saucepan greater than medium-high heat. grow onion and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until soft. build up carrot and potatoes. Cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes.
- go to stock, water, tomatoes, and salt and pepper. campaign to combine. Cover. Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally. edit heat to medium-low. Simmer, partially covered, for 35 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until vegetables are pining and soup is thick.
- Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick frying pan beyond medium heat. increase be credited with sausages. Cook, turning occasionally, for 10 to 12 minutes or until warmed through. Drain not far off from paper towels.
- athwart from corner to corner slice sausages. ensue sausages and cabbage to soup. Season subsequently salt and pepper. Simmer higher than low heat for 15 minutes. foster topped when parmesan cheese.
Nutritions of Italian sausage soupcalories: 385.029 calories
fatContent: 23 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 22 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 9 grams sugar
proteinContent: 19 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 62 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1706.06 milligrams sodium