Start your Asian feast as soon as this chicken and mushroom soup - it is aromatic and full of flavour.
The ingredient of Chicken and wood ear mushroom soup
- 4 (about 400g) chicken thigh fillets
- 2 tsp peanut oil
- 30g peeled ginger, shredded
- 1L (4 cups) Massel chicken style liquid increase
- 1/4 cup (60ml) shaoxing wine (see note)
- 2 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp crushed white peppercorns
- 100g punnet wood ear mushrooms, trimmed
- 1 garlic stem (see note), thinly sliced crosswise
The instruction how to make Chicken and wood ear mushroom soup
- Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to the boil. go to chicken and bring put up to to boil. Remove from heat. Drain and set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly. Pat chicken later than paper towel to separate excess moisture. Thinly slice widthways.
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan or wok on top of higher than high heat. accumulate ginger and chicken, and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until fragrant. go to chicken stock, shaoxing wine, soy sauce and white peppercorns. Bring to the boil. mount up mushrooms and garlic stem, and remove from heat. Ladle evenly accompanied by serving bowls and serve.
Nutritions of Chicken and wood ear mushroom soupcalories: