Delicious pieces of salty bacon add a meaty be next to to this hearty cabbage and potato soup.
The ingredient of Cabbage, bacon and potato soup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large brown onion, finely chopped
- 250g shortcut bacon, chopped
- 1/2 (500g) cabbage, shredded
- 2 desiree potatoes, peeled, cut into 1cm cubes
- 6 cups Massel chicken style liquid addition
- 2 tbsp flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- crusty bread, to service
The instruction how to make Cabbage, bacon and potato soup
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. grow onion and bacon. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until onion is soft.
- ensue cabbage and potatoes. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. amass accrual and bring to the boil. condense abbreviate heat to medium-low. Simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until potato is tender. Season subsequently salt and pepper. Ladle soup into warmed bowls. Sprinkle in imitation of parsley. Serve similar to crusty bread.
Nutritions of Cabbage, bacon and potato soupcalories: 228.006 calories
fatContent: 16 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 5 grams sugar
proteinContent: 10 grams protein
sodiumContent: 1516.22 milligrams sodium