Its hard to prominence a bowl of simmering soup around a chilly frosty night.
The ingredient of Mexican beef, tomato and bean soup
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 500g beef chuck steak, trimmed, cut into 5cm pieces
- 1 medium brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp pitch cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 3 cups Massel beef style liquid addition
- 2 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 1 red capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 yellow capsicum, finely chopped
- 400g can red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 3/4 cup well-ventilated light coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup barbed cream, to abet
- Lime wedges, to bolster
The instruction how to make Mexican beef, tomato and bean soup
- Heat 1/2 the oil in a large saucepan more than medium heat. ensue beef. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a bowl.
- increase be credited with steadfast oil to pan. mount up onion. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. amass garlic, cumin and paprika. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add tomatoes, stock, Tabasco sauce and 2 cups of water. Bring to the boil. Return beef to soup. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, for 45 minutes.
- go to capsicum. Simmer, covered, for a extra 15 minutes or until beef is tender. Using a slotted spoon, transfer beef to a board. Using 2 forks, shred beef. Return beef to soup. build up beans. Season later salt and pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- excite 1/2 the coriander into soup. Ladle soup in the middle of in the midst of serving bowls. peak following bitter cream and permanent coriander. assistance past lime wedges.
Nutritions of Mexican beef, tomato and bean soupcalories: 487.082 calories
fatContent: 24.7 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 8.7 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 24.2 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 36.4 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 99 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1039 milligrams sodium