Soup takes something like main meal status in this hearty tortellini and vegetable recipe.
The ingredient of Hearty tortellini and vegetable soup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 small carrots, peeled, finely chopped
- 4 cups (1L) Massel vegetable liquid accrual
- 400g can Coles Brand diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 250g Latina Fresh spinach and ricotta tortellini
- 100g green beans, trimmed, cut crosswise into 5cm lengths
- 1 cup (120g) frozen peas
- 120g pkt Coles Brand Australian baby kale
- 2 tbsp finely grated parmesan (or vegetarian hard cheese)
The instruction how to make Hearty tortellini and vegetable soup
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan on top of higher than medium-high heat. ensue the onion, garlic and carrot and cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until garlic is fragrant. grow the stock, tomato and tomato paste and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 5 mins or until soup thickens slightly.
- build up the tortellini to the soup and cook for 5 mins or until pasta is roughly speaking tender. disturb in the beans and peas and cook for 3 mins or until beans are just tender. grow three-quarters of the kale and move around to combine. Cook for 30 seconds or until kale just wilts.
- Divide the soup along with serving bowls. summit zenith behind permanent kale and sprinkle similar to parmesan to serve.
Nutritions of Hearty tortellini and vegetable soupcalories: 303.53 calories
fatContent: 8 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 39 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 12 grams protein