This rapid winter-warmer can be served in numb 25 minutes! (To make this recipe vegan-friendly, see notes.)
The ingredient of Broccoli and sweet potato soup
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 500g broccoli, stems finely chopped, florets harshly roughly chopped
- 500g gold sweet potato, peeled, finely chopped
- 4 cups (1L) vegetable accrual
- 1/2 cup (140g) Greek-style yoghurt
The instruction how to make Broccoli and sweet potato soup
- Heat a medium saucepan higher than medium heat. grow the onion, broccoli stems and sweet potato and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until the onion softens.
- Add the deposit and 2 cups (500ml) water. Bring to the boil. cut heat to low. amass broccoli florets. Cook for 15 mins or until sweet potato is tender. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Use a attach blender to carefully blend the soup until smooth. Divide along with serving bowls. Place yoghurt in a small bowl and move around in 2 tablespoons water. build up to the soup and gently swirl. Season.
Nutritions of Broccoli and sweet potato soupcalories: 185.464 calories
fatContent: 2 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 25 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 14 grams sugar
proteinContent: 11 grams protein
sodiumContent: 1387 milligrams sodium